Saturday, June 16, 2012

Creating Again...it feels good!

I've been creating again. Seems like such a long time, but this month is kinda a 'normal' month. No travel...so I have time to play in my scraproom. This is non scrap, DGD is going to be in a recital next weekend, her final production number is in white and gold. We were told to be creative..so her mom and I made one of those hand tied tutu's and I made her this to slip on top of her tank top. She may not wear it...I used binding tape around the arms and on the hem, but it may prove to be 'itchy'. We'll see. I did this without a pattern...so lots of imperfections, but hey, it will be worn 3 times on stage. teehee. We'll see. kinda scrap, making some cards for a swap on Scrapbooks.com. These are for the 'tag' cards. Just fun to make such a mess with glimmer mists. here are the red/white/blue cards I made for the swap. I just love pinwheels. I'm also in a 6x6 calendar swap, chose the month of August...trying to figure out how to incorporate pinwheels for that also. then for the 12x12 calendar swap, I chose May...so I'm making these hydrengeas...also plan to make a garden gnome. boy, these hydrengeas are hard work. The 2 shades of purple are so close, while cutting the top layer shade, I kept grabbing the lower layer shade. Turns out, under my room light they look the same..when I put them under the Ott...I could see the slight difference. aye yi yi. also in a Letter of the Word swap, but don't have a pic yet. So much fun to be creating again.

No comments: