Saturday, April 13, 2013

Crop Today!

yay, yay, yay.

Though I've done nothing with the pages from the Expo crop last month...siiiiigh.   Lately, the only time I scrapbook is at crops!

I'm working on Hawaii.  Gotta say when I did some pages at Expo...I was using my tropical papers that I got in Maui...and started to feel a li'l like I was doing an 'ugly paper challenge'.  I'm not against themed paper...but I was having trouble.   So, this morn, I went on some scrapbooking galleries and pinned some inspiration.  

One good thing I did was buy a book of Page Maps...Page Patterns Volume III...oh, I wish I had this book for the Europe cruise...instead of pages of just 3 or 4 pics...I could get up to 9 or 12!!  Really good for pages of the Luau and macros of the flowers around the resort.

Hopefully, this time, I'll feel more 'inspired' and get some pages I'm happy with.  Just so happy to get away and Crop till I drop!!


No comments: