Friday, January 23, 2015

so far so good

So far, the month has been good as far as the weight loss goal.....we will see.  I do feel good with less bread, that has been a good change.

This morn, we are in Reno,  Will head out soon....lots to do in the next couple of days.  A workout, need to figure out an invitation for dad's baby shower.   Most have been invited thru facebook, but do have some non-facebookers.

Planning a baby shower is.......fun.....luckily, my dil is also involved.
But I cannot reveal anything here as we are trying to keep the "theme" a secret.   We will see how if we can pull this off.

Also working on a months  book for granddaughter....used Prima paper doll stamps.

And of course plan Sunday School lesson and craft.

And laundry......and tonight going to attempt my first creme brulee, wish me luck.



No comments: