Sunday, April 23, 2017

April's subs and purchases...kinda...

Start with subs...

Scrapbook Circle,  pretty kit, showed both sides of the pp's...


 Gossamer Blue...also love it...



Bloom Box from Fun Stampers Journey...love the dinosaurs, very useable with 3 grandsons.

purchased in March (so I was not on freeze at the time, but delivered in April)
from a Facebook Scrapbook Swap and Shop group...Stampin Up pens


A Cherry on Top....



And a friend was cleaning out her scraproom, ,  I had showed an interest in a larger die cutter/embosser so she offered me her old one...with all these dies...and  a bag, for $50....could not resist


I was supposed to be back on a no spend freeze for April, but that darn Facebook group...
cannot resist The Greeting Farm Anya stamps...so, I am calling it an early birthday gift.

(she sent me the extra images and some page dots as a birthday gift...love them)

So, back on my freeze for April.. Just one little fall off the wagon...well, the diecutter was also an  April purchase...so 2 falls off the wagon.  But back on.  

May is a tough one, as it is my birthday month...and there is a crop coming up in 2 weeks.
Did I say crop!   I meant crop camp!  2 weeks!!  Started packing today.  Ooooooh my!!!!
I am only doing boy projects, so you pack less...don't need the bling, flowers, ribbon...right??? HA!!!

   






No comments: