Sunday, July 16, 2017

finished unpacking my room...made some more changes

When we had flood scares earlier this year, I packed up and moved up my room.  DH declared us safe from potential flooding, so I have been unpacking and making some changes.  This is just half the room.



I have some of the changes in the previous blog post...


This is the 'stamping station'.  Just about all things stamping (except Stampin Up wood, they are still in the upper cabinets, other side of the room) .  including inks.  I need to figure out a way to 'inventory'.   Right now I have some together by brand.   Stampin Up, CTMH,  Fun Stamper's Journey, Unity, The Greeting Farm...and others by type..alphas, decorative, kids.  


This is my 'ah ha!".  I bought this 9" wide rolling rack from Amazon, and it is perfect for my Stampin Up Stamp collection.  They are organized by Neutral , R, O, Y, G, B, P and Pink.  My greatest 'concern' is when grandsons visit and they reorganize it for me.  But I can tuck it in behind the Ikea rolling cart.  So far so good.



More stamping supplies.  and my new Minc.  (used twice, but sure am collecting goodies for it)
Bottom rack is half stampin wheels and other half dgd #2's papers...as she now has her own space. 


Part of packing up for potential flood included putting stuff up off floor.  Well, I liked this table so much, I kept it and turned it into half dgd #2's space and the other a half, my current project space.  You know to lay out what I am working on.  That is what you see, been working on dgs #1's book. (I do have to move it when granddaughter is here)



and at the end of the table and shelf are  a couple of Ikea tables stacked on each other.  The larger (which was formerly my staging space)  has my Cricut and the smaller (pink one) has my new die cutter/embosser I purchased from a friend.
(I still have my cuttlebug but it has it's own space)


just a few pics of the changes.   Guess that is the 'fun' part of having to pack things up, when you unpack you can make changes and updating.  AND hopefully get rid of what you don't use...ha!  I made a funny!!


Right now, the room is a bit of a mess.  (I know, you mean those pics are not a mess?) 
As I am between crops.  I went to a crop in Madera earlier this month and then I am going to Expo at the end.  And did not unpack (first time ever) as for Expo I am going only for one day and will work on the same projects.  

No comments: