Monday, March 4, 2013

having trouble with my google acct.

It's funny, got a g-mail acct for a special blog with a couple of friends, and since then signing in has been difficult.

I don't really want to use the g-mail for everyday and kinda want to keep the old one.  aye yi yi

so I'm home today.  Hopefully, I can get my 'list' of things to do done and go INTO that scraproom!!

I've been buying like crazy, esp on Ebay, but, hmmmmm gotta use it.  I got 3 new slice cards...I still like my slice, though I gotta admit I don't fully trust it.   Also got a couple of new Cricut carts.  

Just getting ready for the Expo in a couple of weeks, right?

Dh has been under the weather...its been odd and we can't figure out what is going on.  It started with bloating, and lots of #2...then some vomiting...but it never seemed stomach flu like.   Then slight fever and lots of sweating it out.  Even yesterday, he felt better all day, but he soaked thru 3 sets of clothes.  (I'm washing clothes and sheets  as I type)...So, we have no idea what this is.  He is planning to see the dr. (hopefully this afternoon).

So, I've been sleeping in the guest room.   I'm okay with it, but I do love our temprapedic mattress in the master bedroom.  BUT the good thing, for me, is I can read!!  I get to stay up and read...without the grumbling from dh.  I finished "The Book Thief"..(one of the better books I've read in a long time,btw) and will start "The Blind Side" (a coworker loaned it to me).   So, that is the 'bright spot' in the sleeping arrangements.  Oh, and not listening to his snoring...though he'd say the same thing about me. ha!!


okay, hopefully, next time I'm able to log on, I'll have pics of projects!! 




No comments: