Sunday, July 27, 2014

finally posting some disney layouts

Finally took a few pics of disney layouts... this is a trip for dgd's 5th birthday that the kids took.  I finished the book and asked Adriana, 'do you want the book at your house? or my house?"  She told me, "I know you miss me a lot, so you can have the book at your house"  We did buy a 'disney' 8x8 album and we will create layouts (together) for HER book.  

this layout uses one of the backgrounds from the CTMH artbooking cartridge.  I can see this cartridge becoming a 'staple' in my scrapbooking.

psssst, finally used one of the fox wood veneers from freckled fawn...kids recently went to Yosemite, so maybe I will use the rest.   Oh!  Jason is planning a Yosemite trip that I can go to.  Adriana asked me "How are you going to go on the long hike?"   I told her, "We will need your wagon and you can push me"... ..."Grammy!  you are too old for my wagon!"...well, I guess Grammy had better work out and build some endurance...and get some good shoes for hiking.  
 Do you remember the Stampin Up shimmery inks...this is in platinum...a li'l hard to catch in a photograph...

 Don't you love this pp...I can't remember the maker...BUT the kids (C and Chris) are going to a country wedding next month...the bride posted a pic on facebook of herself cutting down a log with a chainsaw for her decor...I am looking forward to using more of these for those pages.  
My 'normal' formula is printed paper, cardstock matting and a small amount of embellies, so I challenged myself to do a layout without printed paper.  This is a very basic layout, but love how the colors work...just cardstock with touches of pink.

And I recently got to do a li'l shopping at Scrapbook Paradise in Reno...just love these colors...but had to restrain myself, I have sooooo much .  I am drawn to 'summer' type paper collections.  Don't you love that top paper, it is Bo Bunny...

During that Reno trip I also worked on 3 more of the Prima paperdolls...including the mermaid.  I seem to be in a mermaid phase these days also.   Mermaids and Fairies...whenever I find stamps with them...I pick it up.
I will get some pics.

No comments: