Sunday, June 2, 2013

More scrapbooking!  Not as much as I would have liked over the (4 day) weekend..but a few things done
Still working on inspiration from the 31May Challenge on 2 peas.

This challenge was to set your timer (the chicken in the back corner) for 5 minutes and pick out everything you are going to use on the layout....


Here is the finished layout....the only thing I wish I had picked was a bit of green paper.  
My touches of green was ribbon in the ribbon pile I had picked out.




This is my all neutral layout, I figured there was enough color in the pics....but gotta admit during the embellishing period, sure would have liked to have grabbed some color.

and this is something old with something brand new...the papers and embellies are from last year's pink paisley warehouse box (my old) ...except the green buttons (bought at wally world last month) and the purple paper was a part of the pack I got for my birthday last month.  (new)

Started another page, also pink paisley stuff...but with softer colors... not quite done...

June is gonna be crazy...mom is visiting, then I'll be in Texas...but can take scrapstuff there...cuz my sis has an AMAZING scraproom!!  

No comments: