Sunday, June 12, 2016

a 'mini' crop... a little shopping...

My friend Michele came over to scrapbook...this is how I set up my room.   She arrived around lunch time, so we scrapped/crafted for @ 4 to 5 hours.  A break @2 to pick up my dgd#1 to join us.

 And this is basically what I got done!  I actually made 2 cards and envelopes like this.  Now before she arrived I worked on a penant for the baby shower we are hosting this afternoon.  Aaaaaaaand that is pretty much it.

I bought a set of cards and dies from the 2 Peas Refugees Trade and Sell, wowza, all this for $15...it is Studio Calico..since I WILL NOT ever buy from them *see  the thread on the Refugee site*...I was happy to get a some 2nd hand.
Indulged in a Stampin Up purchase.   The new 'in colors' inks...Christmas paper (cuz I don't have enough, no seriously, I do like the rich traditional colors in this set) and a punch.  My demonstrator retired, so seeing that one has joined our 2 Peas Refugees Blog Thread, Kara, actually made me quite excited.

Now I do need to get serious about a spending freeze.. though I think I have a A Cherry on Top and A Walk Down Memory Lane (she is also a Pea and has a thread about her store closing).packages on their way...after them FREEZE.  I've actually walked away from the Freckled Fawn blooper bag,...so hard to do, but kinda proud of myself.  Yup, had a cart and then stopped myself.  siiiiiigh

At least till Santa Clara Expo in August.   First Year in many that I am not going to crop...but hotels are over $300 per night (of course the Expo price ones were gone when I looked) and my usual roommate is out of town that weekend...so...just cannot do it.  Guess I will just do a day trip.

1 comment:

LisaDV said...

Super cute card and enve. Looks like lots of fun goodies to play with. I need to do a frreze too, but there is just too much cuteness out there!