Monday, July 25, 2016

Shopping!! one of my fave activities

Shopping, not creating this month.  A bright spot...siiiigh

Freckled Fawn...gave in and purchased a few things, did not get an oopsie bag..is that what they were called...but still soooooo cute!  I had been 'eyeballing' the cards since I first saw them


from Amazon, these stamps and dies...soooooooo cute!!!


Greeting Farm...again been eyeballing the mermaid stamps since I first saw them.

 Etsy purchase of some watercolor, gleamy washi
 Gossamer Blue kit for the month:

 Scrapbook Circle for the month....  I love the kit, and was a little scared to get it late in the month...thinking 'oh no my payment did not go through'...but finally read the newsletter and they were shipping late...

 and the flip side of the paper.  Does the paper seem a little 'B' side this month?  I could not tell which side was supposed to be primary.
Still to come, A Creative Memories (a friend is a new rep) and a Unity Stamp purchase.  Lots of stamps...

The month has been such there has been no time to play...but later this week I will go visit my mom and take some supplies to work on cards...so hopefully will get to play a little soon.


2 comments:

darkchami said...

It's funny that you feel the paper is a little "B" side. I think I scrap the "B" side 90 percent of the time. Nothing too wild for me!

LisaDV said...

I love both sides of the scrapbook circle paper. I would need 2 of each. Great stamps and other goodies. When you finally have a chance to get back in your room, you are going to have a ball.