Thursday, September 22, 2016

Sept siiiiiighs

Sept has been.....a hectic month, with not much time at home to pursue Scrapbooking.  I did work on this giraffe ...an attempt at distress inking for the background...not much success with the technique.  Sorry pic does not show detail


 Started a new Sub, from Fun Stamper's Journey.  This is actually the August box.  Very masculine, but gotta say looking forward to Sept's box... Just learned that Oct 1 is cardmaking day.  HOPEFULLY ...I will have time that Saturday.  
 Went a little crazy on a facebook thread, and purchased these paper piecings...and 2 more not pictured.   The turkeys are just sooooooooo cute.   I have 5 grandbabies, need 3 more!  ha!
 and this is Gossamer Blue for this month....I do like the colors, though 'mustard' is not a fave.

ooooooh, to spend time in the craft room.   what a dream that would be.   But I knew Sept was going to be booked going in. But October is looking a little more free.  

This weekend is me and Dh's anniversary trip.  Though it went from 2 nights to 1...and that is okay, with the puppies, we do need to spend more time with them and the boys.   Our boys are not ...hmmmm, let's just say, Kema and Rocky are not 'nurturing' to the pups.  They seem completely annoyed by them.

Then next weekend includes the National Cemetary ceremonies for my father in law.  It is actually on Friday, his cremains will be interned with honors.   My brother in law has been in charge of these arrangements, so I don't know what is planned afterwards, if there will be a gathering or anything.


1 comment:

darkchami said...

I am still working on making distress ink backgrounds. I watch the videos. It looks easy. Yet mine never turn out!