Saturday, March 25, 2017

March Subs and Club

and my spending freeze is off!   But I need to get back on...next month, next month...ha!

Club, last month for a while...Stampin Up, admit, I went a little crazy, but the Sale A Bration is still going on...so pfffft.  love that corally color...

Jouney Bloom Box...this month it is about 'puns'.   Thinking it will be good cards for the guys, esp. DH


Gossamer Blue, the goodies 


and the cards...  Some on 2 Peas Refugees (there is a thread about G.B) don't like the pink...but I LOVE these colors.  And just love that even the goodies are original to  GB.   LOVE LOVE LOVE




Scrapbook Circle is extra fun this month.  



even love the 'b' side.  To me a very useable kit.


okay, also been shopping but don't have all the pics.   My scraproom is still a mess...but hoping to spend some time creating this weekend.   I get to babysit this evening....in Livermore, so hoping to do a bit of shopping...can we say Home Goods and Kohls this afternoon.   


We reconnected with old friends.  We had lost touch with, but not really.  (does that make sense?).   It has been years since we last sat down with them, but last night we had dinner together and it was like we had seen each other yesterday.  Facebook helps!  We have been keeping up through FB.  BUT so good to see them and talk with them again.  

I did get to do a bit of crafting for last weekend's birthday party for my grandson, Jase.

Dd and Ddil finished it off with the streamers and balloons.  


okay, toodles!! have a great weekend...I plan to!  ha!!!




No comments: