Saturday, January 18, 2014

just a li'l recap ...





Nothing important to say,  worked all week...well, Tues thru Thurs...though Monday was a busy day of

7 loads of laundry, 5 thank you cards, 2 cat boxes ...and one load of dishes and dinner cooked. (sand in the tune of the 12 days of Christmas)

  So, gotta say, my day 'off' ain't really a day off.  But you moms know that.  We only wish we could sit on the couch, watch soap operas and eat bon bons.

We have company, Son in law's sis and her fiance are visiting from the wilds of Oklahoma.  Yesterday they went to Yosemite and made it official...they got engaged.  (funny story, after she said yes, she hugged him, hit the hand the ring was in and yes, it started rolling down the mountain top....don't worry they got it, and we got a great laugh)

All the kids took of for the City (out here that means San Francisco), so Mjm and I had the house to ourselves.   just one load of laundry and dishes and scrapbooking!!  whoot whoooot.   Mjm got a nap in, and after we watched Red 2...I don't know why, but I love these movies.  I loved the 80's action movies, so these new ones with the old guys...what can I say.  When Chuck Norris showed up in Expendables 2, my heart started bumpity bumping.   siiiiigh

Well, have Sunday School to teach tomorrow morning.  Going over I Corinthians 13 a bit...then going to work on an altered canvas.   Then the afternoon, the 49er playoffs at the kids house.  Don't worry dil says she will set up Netflix in the game room for me and the non football fans.  Siiiiiigh, can't wait for the season to be over...though son in law is planning the Superbowl party to be here.   and has already said I cannot rent a hotel room for the day.  pooey



No comments: