Sunday, January 12, 2014

yesterday's shopping and cropping...well, kinda

I did get to go to Hobby Lobby and Michaels armed with coupons and did pick up Project Life supplies, well, sortof Project Life.   I ended up getting an American Crafts album (the blue with stitching) and ...I just went blank...is it We R Memory Keepers refills...cuz the package had more variety.  I was worried if the mix would fit...but they do fit in the binder album.

and of course, Hobby Lobby had 50% off paperpacks ...so I picked up a couple more.  siiiiiigh
paperpacks is just one of my scrapping addictions.  Always telling myself no more...



Then I did go to the crop, but forgot my paper cutter....did make these 2 Prima Paper dolls...one for me and one for dgd  (she picked the one in the flower dress)...and I made a few stamped images to make cards with.. 


Still enjoyed hanging out with the girls, but siiiiiiigh, NO paper cutter?  

Today after church, the kids came over to watch the 49ers game.  We live in Central CA...so this is basically 49er or Raider country.  Well, we are a 49er house...But with the Okie addition to the family he is a Bronco fan...So,   we had our Bronco
and our 49er contingent.... (yes, those are Bronco jersies on the dogs, too)


They tell dgd Adriana to make a face like "Harbough" and this is what she did...

When I saw dgd Kyleigh in this onesie, I told her "don't worry, soon you'll be old enough tell tell Daddy 'no'!!"

too much fun, can't WAIT till football is done...siiiiiigh.

No comments: