Friday, September 26, 2014

a new project....and news I've been waiting to say...


My poor room...this is what is is looking like at this moment.  I was traveling last week and took a project, so I need to finish unpacking and putting away.   I will be traveling again this week, so I need to pack up that project as well.   siiiiiiiigh





This is what dgd and I are 'working' on right now.  I am making a month book using Prima doll stamps, she likes faces on them, so I bought a Peachy Keen stampset while in Reno last week...Scrapbook Paradise!!   Honestly, when dh said we were moving to Reno ...not any time soon, the Scrapbook Paradise store was a big reason to be excited.  

Monday, dgd came over and choose some backgrounds ...this is the one she chose for June...it is in progress....she chose a tiger stamp to be June's 'pet'..
 This is January, well, duh...she liked it, but said "I don't like the word"...I told her, We have to keep the word, that is what makes it 'educational'.   I am hoping to find  poems or something related to each month...or write something...
So, that is what is splayed all over my room right now...though the first pile in the corner is some of the project life album I am doing for dgd#2...Adriana's li'l sister.  So, guess I had better go in there and do some straightening...and playing.


oooooh, I can now make it official...as dd and son in law just posted it on their social media sites...grandbaby #3 is on his/her way!!
Li'l peanut!!!  happy, happy, happy dance!!!!

2 comments:

Dorlene Durham said...

congratulations on grandbaby #3!! so excited

Tammy said...

Congrats! How exciting. :) I always say that a messy room means there is creating going on!