Wednesday, September 10, 2014

a few projects


Been a long time since I've posted anything crafty, but here are a few things I've been working on.

these cards from the Prima Paper Dolls...I just LOVE these, now the Octopus is not Prima, but is Kaisercraft.  I'm thinking of doing a book of months using my Prima dolls....you know costumes kinda seasonal or something.


 A simple card, the hot air balloon is Lawn Fawn...
 Finally finished my book about our 2013 cruise to the Carribean...LOVE the li'l mermaid stamp I buy them at the Expo,  they are called Anya stamps, I have her and an angel, from the Greeting Farm
 This is simple but I am proud of this layout...only 2 of the towel animals are actual pics, I managed to use some of the stickers from the scrappin' pack I bought on the ship!  and the word paper, and top strip is from the pack...so excited on the ship to find a pack...then bring it home and eww.
 This is a fave color combo these days, teal and brown...also proud...I had no idea what to do esp with the sign on the bottom..it was in Florida...then I thought well, make a 'sign'...and I had mom eat a couple of popsicles for the sticks (don't worry, I cut off the part that had food on it)
 More of the Prima mermaid and Octopus.   I think I've already made 3 projects with her.  Just LOVE her, and of course am pinning anything I can find with her.  Oh!  For this and the card, I used subtle pp for her hair...the darker came right out of the skin tone pack you can get with prima.
 I picked up this paperpack from Hobby Lobby in Houston, it is a DCWV...I think it is already becoming a fave...also used this on a lo about one of my dgd's.

I've also been working on some project life layouts.  Now those I find a bit hard.   Will post some later, If I am able to take pics without an annoying flash spot.  This weekend dgd and I will be working on Christmas tags for an exchange in my group.  


Yesterday, I learned that winkflash has closed,  I'm gonna need a new place to print my 'project' pics.  I have a home printer but that is not good for a huge group.  I guess I'll give our local CVS a try, think I just need to load a (oh, wow, the word escapes me) you know the li'l URL stick thingy.

  aye, yi, yi, time to shower 


No comments: