Saturday, February 11, 2017

Subs and club for Feb...

ooooh, when I typed 'subs' it took me back to growing up in Texas and we would get 'subs' or 'po-boys'...ya'll remember those meaty, melty cheesy delights on a bun?   siiiiiiiiigh My mom would make hers with a touch of 1000 Island...then toast that critter till the bun and cheese were just right.

VERY happy mail day over here.  Except for MJM texting me on Thurs..."there are 4 packages here, did you fall off the wagon?"....siiiiigh.  NO not off the wagon, yet.  These are my 'obligations' made before the freeze.

Gossamer Blue, what I noticed as I pulled these embellies out..??? They are Gossamer Blue brand...not a mix of other embellies.  I have always LOVED the stamps...but having a set of washi, chipboard and diecuts also...happy dance

and as I pulled these out, LOVE the colors.  They are not 'wimpy'.  Yes, I scrapbook girls ...but sometimes it is good to have some saturated blues and pinks...


The butterfly is so beautiful..cannot wait to make these cards in my Journey kit.  Lots of glitter packs in the projects.  Gonna be fun!


Scrapbook Circle, so much fun.  yes Loved it too



My Feb Stampin Up club purchase, I tried to concentrate on the boys.  Won't the huggy monster make a great Valentine?   And it is Stampin Up's Sale A Bration


so this was my 'free' with $60 purchase set.


oooh to have time to play.  Going to work today, but it sounds like it could be my last Saturday...the team almost has the 2016 close and CPA binder done.  Just need to fine tune one more item....yay, yay, YAY!   

(though I will miss my after work Home Goods stop) 





No comments: