Monday, August 30, 2010

odd week

my li'l Adriana had croup, it started Thursday, I saw her on Fri and Sat...but Nyki says that she had a 'more normal' voice by Sunday. phew! I HATE it when she is sick, I can't tell you the sleepless nights I had! Now, her parents have cold symptoms, but I seem to be spared. Not even a sore throat. DARN. I even shared food and drink with her... oh well, need another excuse to get out of work.

I got to crop yesterday...got all my Nice, Monaco and Monte Carlo pics done!
Because I wasnt' sure about whether I was going to get any symptoms, I did not decide to go till Sun morning. So, I just packed real quick...and took essentials. Not many embellies, but figured I could embellie at home. Feels real good to get them down on paper.

Michele, just did a 'count'...I have already done 48 layouts of our trip, and I just finished Rome and the French Riviera...at this rate I'll need at least 3 books!

As you scrappers know, some of the layouts I LOVE! and some I'm a li'l ehhh about..but hopefully as I finish embellishing...we'll see.

Oh, Webster's Pages Seaside Resort...perfect collection for the French Riviera...I'm just sayin'...those papers are sooooooooooo beautiful! Also, used Graphic 45 Romantique for the Church in Monaco (where Princess Grace and Prince Ranier were married) Can I call it the "Fairy Tale Wedding of the Century"...I'm sure I can, cuz Princess Di and Prince Charles's marriage was not.


So, gotta finish the details..and prepare for our next stop...Florence...Firenze!!!

No comments: