Friday, April 8, 2011

a week of ups and not bad downs...


here is an 'up' moment, I got my cutterpillar! Before you think, "wow, she has a lot of disposable income"....this is my combination, 'lost 40 lb reward/bday present'.

also, my Uncle Duck has been visiting. He leaves Sun morning. He is sooooo like my dh, needless to say, they have been getting along 'famously'.

The kinda but not bad downs...work is soooooooo boring! I am training a couple of co-workers to take over my job during my surgery, so, I spend time waiting for them to be available. I think I'm averaging 3 to 4 hours of actual working per day. I try not to be 'clocked in' during the wait period, but I've been spending quite a bit of time on the internet and I brought a book to read. I found myself looking at 'premade layouts' on ebay! The book I'm reading is "Behind the Veil, being Muslim in America"...my co-worker even offered to bring me her Kindle!!!

btw, there are some super cool layouts on ebay! I now wanna learn how to make tearbears! But I wonder about those who sell lo's that feature disney and other trademarked characters. I would think, if you are selling something, it should be your own design.

Off for a women's retreat, bringing my Jenny Craig for all but dinner. Looking forward to the 'retreat' part...but its supposed to be wet and cold up in the mountains this weekend. aye yi yi

No comments: