Tuesday, April 26, 2011

yay! got to do a li'l crafting yesterday..

Made a few of the cards I need for next month.


this is a graduation card for my son-in-law...don't you LOVE that October afternoon paper? I also used the pp on a couple of layouts, might have one tiny square of it left.


this one is for my neice, did an alcohol inks background, the chandelier is embossed and what did not photograph was an Italian poem embossed with glitter next to it...

this one for my dil's birthday used the same alcohol ink background, the same Italian poem...but embossed with black instead...and the butterflies are SEI.







then, there is this birthday card...used a blue jean background stamp, the horse is a cricut Wild West and used shimmer inks on it...thinking this is a little young looking, so may save it for later. I do struggle with cards for men.

Right now, on my desk is this potential layout...



that is dd's graduation program...thinking of doing a mosaic with the blue and word pp on a dark brown background...hmmmmmm.

No comments: