Friday, November 4, 2011

Aloha!

Dh and I just returned from an 8 day trip to Maui...absolutely wonderful, except for the mega sunburn across my chest. At least it happened our last full day there.

I'm having some trouble downloading from my Coolpix, but here are some pics from the D3000.

from our balcony at the Hanua Kai resort on Kaanapoli



Trying to capture the sunrise our first morning during a walk on the beach



Sunset on in Lahaina, while waiting for the Feast of Lele luau...



Miguel, our extremely charming waiter at the Luau...




Honomanu Bay during the Road to Hana, our last stop, as we needed to make a Zipline appt.



Zipline pics are on the coolpix...but here is Ho'okipa State Park, where a parasailing competition was being held on our way back. Unfortunately the winds were not high enough for the competition...This is also a famous surfing spot.




I loved this jeep...it had a bumpersticker that said "Do Not Feed the Hippies"

No comments: