Wednesday, November 23, 2011

do you sit or stand?

Why I stand while scrapping, uh huh, not necessarily by choice.





All my scrapping time has been spent on a wedding album for dd's bff. Whew!!
My room has been in this general state of disarray for a couple of weeks now.




I've finished the ceremony and am now working on the family and party pics. I'm working off of my own pics and those posted on fb...not the professional pics.

Do you make scrapbook resolutions...you know those projects you'd like to start/ finish during the year. I do, but I cannot seem to find it right now...siiiigh.

I think this year I will do a Journal Your Christmas. It will be my 4th year, but I do find that each year is different. to make it easier, I think I'm gonna use a Me and My Big Ideas 8x8 kit I picked up a couple of years ago at Michael's after Christmas sale. Keep it simple, so I can concentrate on the pics and journaling.

Okay, off to stand in my scrap room...hope to work at least a couple of hours this morn. May go 'shopping' this afternoon...not fun shopping...the essential type.

No comments: