Sunday, November 6, 2011

Frustrating Saturday,

ughh! I cannot get the pics on my Coolpix to transfer to the computer. So, not a good way to start the day.

I then spent the rest of the day with Cassandra (my elderly cat)...I think she has had a relapse. She did not eat much yesterday...so I gave her half a valium this morning. Hope she eats today.

I'm not seeing any throw up or diarreha...oh, I want to do the right thing for her.


I did get the chance to clean my scraproom in the morning. Is it a reasonable goal to do a wedding scrapbook before Christmas? Guess I need to just dive in and try.

Since I was in the backroom with her, I did get to watch some of the shows I dvr'd while on my trip. Once Upon a Time and Biggest Loser and ANTM...oh! so happy with ANTM, my least fave...Bianca and Alexandria were taken off. I was on the fence about Kayla...she has become so 'one note' this season. My fave is Laura and Alison...so, we'll see how they do.

okay, one more attempt at the coolpix...wish me luck!

No comments: