Friday, February 19, 2010

I LOVE being a grandma...

while at the church this morn, my ddil stopped by. (she volunteers to do some of the administrative stuff there)...so...she was telling me that Adriana has been a li'l difficult this week...you know, fussy.

of course, being grandma, I said, "Not Adriana! Must be something YOU did"

teehee

She told me about how Adriana 'cried in her carseat all the way from 2 cities @40 min apart...cuz she spilt milk on herself from her sippy cup...of course, I told her "that's your fault for giving her a sippy cup instead of a bottle', (the sippy cup has the same top as a bottle)

and that "I'd cry too, that's uncomfortable"

then she told me that at home, Adriana's been fussy...crying to be picked up, then pushing herself away, then crying to be picked up...I told her that "Adriana is studying Physics, she's a genius.. you know, 'for every action there is an opposite and equal reaction" (the reality is she is teething)

HA!!! I L O V E being a grandma....teehee



see, her li'l 'toofers'...

1 comment:

Sarah Coggins said...

She is so stinkin' cute! Love those little teeth. And I definitely think grandmothers have the really fun job! Like I have to say this ... enjoy!! :D