Thursday, May 26, 2016

I love my birthday month!

happy birthday...okay, 3 out of 4 pics I bought myself...

Fancy Pants found on Ebay...the diecuts/cards Etsy...wink of Stella and embossing on Amazon.
Wink of Stella was such a huge 'hit' at my home crop...I think the kids used up my gold..I decided I need to increase my supply.   That 3 pack includes more gold.
A Cherry on top (except the die strip)...Nuvo dots were on sale!! My first ...so, looking forward to playing with these. 
Cardstock pocket page cards from Etsy.  Too cute for words.  
And my birthday gift from dd and dsil...cannot wait to play with the banner punch.  I know, I know,  I have banner on cricut and banner stencils from Kiwi Lane, why the punch board?   Well, I find when I just need a quick one or two or three, and they are not the same size as the Kiwi.... I still try to cut them by hand.   And that does not work...I am a horrible hand cutter.  I remember struggling even in kindergarten...sad actually.
And more washi, there was a thread on 2 Peas Refugees asking how many washi rolls we own...I counted 187, now I have 197...hmmm, wonder if there are any stashed at the Gossamer Blue kit area....?? or my Scrapbook Circle kits.  

When dsil made a comment about all my packages this month, they are shipped to work as I live in the country and my dogs have been known to shred packages...I told him ' It is my birthday month"..."Yes, I get a month".  ha!!
I love my birthday month!!

3 comments:

LisaDV said...

Must be a May birthday syndrome. I have a niece whose birthday is the 20th and she always thought she should have a month as well. Just kidding. I think it's fabulous.

msmith434343 said...

Wow, what lot of great stuff! I can't believe how much washi you have! LOL! That's awesome! I love it! I hope you have a great long weekend.

Scrapthology said...

Many Happy Returns and glad you got loads of treats.