Thursday, December 6, 2007

2008 scrap goals

from 2 peas: scrappin' and card making goals for 2008...


Organize my scrap room and just start accomplishing more.
actually, for 2008, I'd like to finish a 'mother/daughter' journal I started years ago, but recently found. Start a book journal, re: 2 Peas Book club, also saw an idea on someone's blog about an art techniqe journal...thought I'd use it for different stamp/ink techniques..so, its gonna be a 'journal' 2008


I'll be out of town for the weekend. DH and I are going to Arizona, to visit friends of his. I was promised a stop at Scrapbook Etc in Mesa, (that was the carrot he used)..soooooo I can't wait!! We then meet his friends at their houseboat then go their home. He's been friends w/ Mike since 3rd grade, so this could be cool.

I feel so overwhelmed, not much is done for Christmas, so I thought I'd bring my address book and Christmas Card envelopes and at least address them on the plane ride.

Ya'll have a great weekend, and if I can't get to a computer see ya Monday night, or Tues morn!!

No comments: