Saturday, December 1, 2007

from 2 peas:
Do you prefer to attend crops online or in person? Explain why you like one over the other

In Person!! I know its harder to pack...but I do prefer being with the gals.

I'm going to stamp camp this morning, so I don't have much time to blog.

Yesterday was a good day, well, the work part was okay. But after work, we went to our friend's house for a tree trimming and Cioppino...yummmmmm

They are so smart, the don't like to trim the tree, so they invite friends over...they cook a great meal and we trim their tree. It works!!

after stamp camp, I hope to scrap...I may work tomorrow, as I have 3 days off and it is month end. (for accounting, it is my busiest time, getting those books closed)

maybe I'll have some pics of projects to share tomorrow..or Monday..
have a great weekend, ya'll

1 comment:

Maureen said...

sounds like a fun time triming someone's tree for them. Have fun at stamp camp