Sunday, December 16, 2007

I'm so happy, I got a new printer!

Yay!! DH had a little luck on the tables in Reno, so he let me buy myself a new printer, I'm so unhappy with Kodak and their warrenty sitution (replacing my printer with a different model, that I cannot use)...so I got an HP and the store (Best Buy) 2 year warrenty. Hope I have better luck this time! Cool thing about the HP, I can print 5x7 AND add borders and stuff, but I admit I've been using my Kodak program to select them from the computer, I like that I can have wallet size
or 2- 3x4's thru the Kodak.

from 2 peas:
What is one thing you look forward to during these last few days before Christmas?

Being done and resting. Wrapping and sending those gifts.
Visiting with friends and family...in fact today, Monday, is an annual luncheon with 'the girls'...our kids grew up together and though they've 'moved' on us moms meet twice a year to get together and catch up. We get together in May, cuz 4 of us have May birthdays, then in Dec...for the lone birthday girl...too much fun!

4 comments:

Heather Bares said...

enjoy your new printer!!!! I love getting new things like that.

Katy said...

Enjoy your new printer. It's funny how we really rely on things, and when they are gone we jones for them.

And, poo on Kodak! I had heard they had a bad warranty program when I was looking at printers, I'm sorry that they haven't been good to you.

toners said...

That seems to be the most popular answer - we just want to be able to relax and enjoy the holidays, right? Enjoy your new printer!

Stella said...

Awesome about your new printer!!!