Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Happy Mail day!!

my cricut expressions arrived..my early Christmas gift.

was able to set up...but had a li'l trouble with it cutting all the way through...so reset the blade and pressure...so, I'll try again this morning.

Took the day off...(not COMPLETELY because of the cricut arrival) and hope to spend most of the day scrappin. I have not touched P365 layouts...and signed up for a few challenges.

need to also plan a menu, and shopping list...problem with new diet plan is you gotta plan. who'd have thought???

many years ago, when dd went 'vegetarian'...I bought a cookbook. Time to pull it out for me, a goal is at least 2 vegetarian meals per week. and since I'm home, tonight is it!

so far, kicking the pepsi has not been difficult...no real CRAVINGS for it. And I do feel a lot better. Highly recommend it to ya'll.

No comments: