Friday, December 11, 2009

productive day

Got quite a few of the household things done...

But at age 48..going thru boxes and decorating the house takes a lot out of me!
AND I could not find my favorite nativity..it was from Christmas Around the World, I must have bought it 25 years ago..the colors were very rich and jewel toned. I used it last year, but this year, simply cannot find it. I have another one, but the colors are kinda dull.


Oh, and yesterday was my weigh-in...a li'l over a pound..making my total loss 9.4 lbs!! yay!! I've been trying to not post a lot about my 'lifestyle' change; as I maintain a blog on Sparkpeople for that. But, so far, steady as she goes.
AND hopefully, this will be last time on this weight-loss yo-yo.

Did work on my Shimelle Journal; this year I am using Stampin' Up's Holiday Lounge papers. I know, far cry from the baby's first Christmas style I was planning.

sooo, today is the run around day.
I have my exercise dvd, then church...then I have 6 or 7 stops...and its cold and rainy out there. But better to do it today, on a Friday, than try on Saturday, right?

Sunday is the progressive dinner for our Bible Study, We have the appetizer course...
I was thinking stuffed mushrooms and some fresh veggies and dip..

ya'll have to see Josh Turner's Why Don't We Just Dance video...soooo cool!!

No comments: