Monday, March 8, 2010

Farmville Addict....

so, I'm up to the Plantation...where do I go from here?

I do 'only' have 3 houses...

hmmmmm...

also playing Petville...so CUTE!! I'm having fun decorating my pet, Truffle's house..teehee

This is a big week for me...from Thurs to Sunday I am babysitting Adriana while the kids go to Vegas!! They are boarding the dog (whew!) so for almost 4 days, it will be me, mom and my li'l angel. I am a li'l nervous...Its been a few years since I've lived with a baby. And she is a new 'walker'...good thing about being grandma, she is the ONLY thing I have to worry about...so, I can keep an eye on her the whole time she is awake. I don't have to worry about housekeeping or laundry or that dumb dog! ha!! We are staying at her house...and..I will be bringing my workout videos...and some scrapping for naptimes and after she goes to bed. But I'll probably be so exhausted...

I'm also having some packages sent there..

yay! yay! I get to miss work and see my li'l angel!! yay! yay!

We've had some practice...I've stayed the night, spent mornings with her and have put her to bed...so, hopefully, we'll be okay. I KNOW she is going to miss her parents...and will probably be pretty clingy when they get back...but I hope she doesn't have problems while they are gone...ya know?? But this is the first overnight/weekend trip. We'll have to see.

No comments: