Monday, March 15, 2010

I'm hooooome....


and I'll just say it! I miss that li'l girl!! I miss her smile in the morning, the happy dance we do together and watching her eat breakfast with both hands!! ha!!



Guess my back got real used to their temperpedic mattress. I woke up with a back ache.

Today, off to the church to finish cutting checks...Fri I only did the essentials, as mom was with Adriana...and at 77 years of age, I was worried that Adriana would be too much for her. Then gotta make a dr's appt. My thumb is infected and inflamed, a while ago, one of Winston's claws got 'stuck' in the area between nail and skin...yeah. Its been 'tender', but yesterday it is now shiny, puffy and an odd shade of red/purple. Gotta get it looked at and get some antibiotics.

I HATE going to the dr. And we just changed insurance, so this will be a new one. They'll make me get on a scale and tell me I'm overweight...blah, blah, blah.

This is what I saw for most of the weekend:

No comments: