Sunday, November 28, 2010

starting to look a lot like Christmas...


well, just starting, I haven't finished. And I'm not sure if I'm gonna go 'all out', may just do a couple of trees and call it a day.

BUT my kitchen tree is done. my red lights were broken so used green this year.

don't know if you can tell, but the white lights are "s'mores"..I looove them!

and here is the 'big tree' in the living room.
as you can see, Winston made himself 'right at home', I'm happy he isn't climbing it.



so far, I just have the lights up. no ornaments. I usually do a 'theme' or a 'color story'...but this year, I'm not sure where I am going. Did use multicolor lights. I may even go 'vintage'..hunt down the old family ornaments. We'll see what I end up with.

But, I decorate with lots of lights...somehow the colors just make me 'happy'. Even our guest rooms have lights, the western room has red jalapenos and the princess room has these kinda aqua lights. I used to do another tree in the dining room, but we'll see...not sure this year.

So, how is your Christmas decorating going...???

1 comment:

John Lunn said...

You go all out! I'm not sure I have the energy for all that.