Thursday, January 5, 2017

Got to Scrapbook...not as much as I would have liked

BUT I did get to go in my room and create a bit.  Only 3 2-page layouts.  And was able to make lists of the pics I still need.  Really want to finish my 2015 books, so I can move on to 2016.  

The embellie's on the left side are bits that were  in my 'bit' catcher.  We all have one of those right?  mine is a small bowl, think it was from the dollar store.   Whenever I have odds and ends ...that I don't catagorize I throw it in my bowl, it stays on my desk.

  Publishing this pic, I can see the right side page still needs a little something...maybe in the coral color of the card on the top Kraft section....
The pocket page on this layout was tough, putting together 3 random pics... And I did use some of my Gossamer Blue kit cards...,,,But I wanted pocket pages for....
 this side and the group of 8 month pics.  The other side was tough...ended up using scraps from Bella Blvd's Lucky Starz to put it together...as I only had one 12x12 sheet.


 One reason the scrapping was minimal, is because I also had to put together my new home office for work.  The guys got the desk out of storage for me...I know, roll top with computer...But will make it work. (I hope)  It still is not plugged in and up and running...but I am one step closer.

After this weekend, I will be spending the rest of my Saturdays at the office (not my home office, pooh) as it is the End of the Year close and our CFO wants me to check out the reports.   Just give it an extra set of eyes, since this is the new gal's first year end close.  

So, we will see how that works out for my January scrapbooking goals.
1) on a spending freeze till Pleasanton Expo...only adhesives and pics when needed
2) and finish 2015 albums using some of the kits I have collected throughout the year...with my subs.

Easy goals, right????   

No comments: