Saturday, January 14, 2017

January subs...not really shopping...really

I am on a no spend, and it has been difficult.  I've had things in shopping carts...Unity Stamps and even HSN's deal of the day...but did not hit pay.  But here are the subs...which I love.

I guess this is 'club'...I joined a Stampin' Up monthly club.  The first pic is my purchase.  I LOOOOVE Background stamps.

This is my background stamp collection 1.5 of the shelves, the right side are not background....I completely blame Terry (my first Stampin Up gal).  She used to have monthly classes and would use background stamps (esp the itty bitty's, which is ANOTHER shelf)

This is where the Christmas background will go....have 2 shelves dedicated to Christmas.  You know, Christmas is the only theme I really have set apart.  I have an old kitchen cart with the Christmas embellies, Christmas papers have a cube to itself and these stamps.  

Gossamer Blue, I love that I get a set of stamps as well as these pretties.  These are kept on the left side of my desk in a small wire basket.  At hand.  I do need to concentrate on using more of these.  BUT I do love that they are original...and you can get the image horizontal and vertical.



Fun Stamper's Journey, Journey box...a monthly stamp with the goodies to make 3 to 4 cards ...I am enjoying this.   This is my newest sub.  Only one month was iffy to me...the rest have been 'just right'.


Scrapbook Circle, I have been subbing for a couple of years.  AND I need it.  I live in an area that does not have an LSS...just box stores, so getting a sub keeps me in current papers.   I do get to go to Expos to shop...The kits do tend to be 'girly', but no problem for me, as I have 2 granddaughters.
Also, each month, you get an acrylic 'word'.  And I do love them.  Keep them in a separate box...as I had one break, once upon a time.   These are kept in a basket within arm's reach.  I am not good at matching papers, so love that it is done for me.



sometimes I think I have too many subs...and need to cut one.  But cannot think of one I would cut!  The Club is for 6 months and I probably won't sign up year round...but every other period would be interested.


No comments: