Friday, January 20, 2017

Josh

Continuing the notes about my grandbabies, though Josh is the youngest of the 'set' from my son and daughter in law...decided to start with him as he is part of the boy group.   The boys, Jase, Josh and Jax are aged @2 years, a little over 1 year and 6 months.   Don't know if they will grow up to be the Three Muskateers or the Three Amigos.  Did you catch the names, Jase, Josh, Jax...yes, I believe it is a conspiracy...I already find myself saying "Jaaaaaaaaaa...ase!" or "Jaaaaaa...osh" or "Jaaaaaaa...x".  Think I should call them 1, 2, 3...or Uno, Dos, Tres...or go Japanese and say Ich, Ni, Son...or just yell "Boys!".  siiiiigh

Grammy's nicknames for him are Josh-i-poo, Little Man and Mr. One Shoe.  (cuz he sheds shoes).  Before his first birthday his family moved from 10 minutes to 45 minutes away, so I don't get to see them as much as I would like.  Pffffffft smaller commute, better family time...pfffft, it is all about GRAMMY time!   BUT I am fortunate, though he is going through his Kling-on stage, he does allow Grammy to hold him  IFFFFFF momma is not around.  

He is such a little love. His smile (with those dimples) will melt your heart.

He was a 'fast' developer with the physical milestones,  just like his Daddy.  Was he walking by 9 or 10 months?   I figured  with 2 big sisters he was in a hurry to keep up.  


He likes to eat, in fact, if he feels you are too slow to give him his food, he can be very loud in letting you know what he thinks.  But food needs to be given to him slowly, as he has a tendency to stuff. He does know his 'more' and 'please' sign, but right now needs to be reminded to use it...hollering works better....ha!!!

From what I see, cuz I don't see them as often as I would like, he is the easiest to put down for a nap or night night.  When it is time, he easily goes to sleep. 

In the kitchen, he has a special cabinet to get into and empty out.  Mom may not have given it to him, but it is his.

Apparently, when Adriana (dgd #1) was asked what she wanted for Christmas, she asked for a V-tech watch and another baby brother.   

No comments: