Wednesday, September 23, 2009

okay, NCIS was the BOMB last night..

I had to watch it late, cuz I went to a friend's daughter's Premiere Jewelry party...and had to watch it in mom's suite, as my dvr is presently not working...lets just say, I woke mom up with my cheering at the very end.

What a great show!

I finally feel healthy! Yesterday, was my first 'good' day since Weds..

yay!!


I am so far behind with everything, my challenges, swap pages (well, got 1 down, 1 more to go) and P365 and Shimelle. I had a 4 day weekend, but with the headache, just could not sit down and start anything.

Hopefully this weekend will be more productive. Oh, and note, I hate not having access to personal email at work. Though I understand why everyone's was cut off (someone opened a virus that got in the system thru her personal email) but it is tough!!

And I am so glad I no longer bank at Bank of America. I'd be moving my account if I did.

No comments: