Tuesday, September 8, 2009

yay!!

I'm not a hoarder.

Last night we watched Hoarders on A&E...and wow!! I am nowhere close to that.
Yes, I do have some selected 'collections' but ....
of course, dh then proceeded to go into my craft room to make his case. Of course his numbers are exaggerated. (I do not have 83 bottles of glitter, I do have the doodlebug collection) pbbbbbblttt!!

Yes, I do have stuff still in 'storage' in the garage..but I simply don't have the shelving to bring them into the house. hmmmmph!!


speaking of glitter. The organize your stuff challenge is about glitter, stickles and paint. My storage system is good for these items. yay!

glitter and all things shiny...









stickles and smoochies!!....(I do hope to someday have all the smooch colors)








paints....

2 comments:

Sarah Coggins said...

That's not hoarding - that's necessity. We must have lots of bottles of glitter & other embellishments to assure we have the exact perfect one for a layout. :D

KarenSue said...

Exactly, doesn't the boy know how many shades of colors there are!!