Friday, October 23, 2009

love having a day off!!

Good day! got a lot done! including a dinner that my dd gave me the recipe for and was a hit with mom and dh. Like my mom said, "I don't know what was in that, but it was agood".
Dd called it chicken fettucine with pink sauce.

Got most of my challenges done, have 2 layouts left...the no patterned paper and one that should have a pic of me in it...yikes..



here's one, from our day in Monterey last summer. the challenge was to have ribbon and a song title. I used my slice to make the letters from a larger pic of the jellyfish...yikes. I had just reapplied the adhesive to the cutting mat, so it was hard to peel the cut up photo from it...the pic kept de-layering. But overall, I think its a cool effect.



and this one, the pp is actually from an ugly paper swap...but when teamed with the right pics and cardstock..its actually great pp!


Worked on my swap layouts...the journaling for one and made shrinkys for the other.
will take the journaling tags for stamping over the weekend. I had loaned out my black ink...so had to use Tsukinoko's Brilliante graphic black on the shrinkies...oh my!! when it shrunk...it was sooooo glittery! so, I used very muted colors to color it in...so the glittery black would really show.

2 comments:

Jingle said...

Yes, a day to scrap and relax is always a good one! Your layouts are cute!

allison said...

I love days off too! Looks like you were productive!