Sunday, July 3, 2011

I Dared to Call Him Father: The Miraculous Story of a Muslim Woman's Encounter with GodI Dared to Call Him Father: The Miraculous Story of a Muslim Woman's Encounter with God by Bilquis Sheikh

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


To be honest, as I finished the book, I felt jealous. To be able to say that you feel the 'glory of God' on a regular basis...to be that sensitive to His spirit. I want that.



Look at all she gave up and was willing to give up. We Americans sure do have it easy. And perhaps with our easy faith, we miss something. Or we must really actively seek that something.





So instead of this book being 'eye opening' about Muslim culture, which the understanding of has become my personal goal, it became convicting of my own complacency.













View all my reviews

No comments: