Friday, July 29, 2011

a little odd for me...

I've had some time off since Weds, and I haven't scrapped or read! Very unusual, I walk into my scrap room and might putter a bit...but end up not really doing anything. I have plenty to do, I'm even one class behind on my colour/color class...but I don't know, is my mojo gone? Since restarting work, I haven't even been doing my Smash book..siiiiigh

I am going to the Santa Clara Expo in 2 weeks, so I could at least be getting myself organized for that. 3 days of cropping/shopping! Heaven on earth, well, for me. I'll also be taking 2 classes. So, last year, they had it set up so you wouldn't have to pack your stuff every night..you can leave stuff at your table...if you had a reserved table. This year I am part of a reserved table with a group. That sounds convenient,but makes me a li'l nervous. And how about packing for 3 days of cropping.

I need to start printing pics ... I don't normally do page kits...just pack things according to project. As far as embellies, I usually bring basics. Figuring if I get the pics down on a page, I can embellish later.

gotta get organized. gotta get organized.

here is the page I did for the 'green' class...


and pages for the start of my faithbook album...am using Websters Pages 6x6 on 8x8 cardstock and their fruit cards...for each of the fruits of the spirit.



but now what? pics of people doing each fruit? can I find pics like that??
or stick to journaling about each one?

One 'good' thing, after my Jenny Craig appt, I picked up a Graphic 45 Renaissance Stack...should be good for my pics from Italy. Oh! and some new BoBunny Timepeace papers...should also be good for Italy. The store also had Bazzil, 2 for $1. Yeah, someone enjoyed herself to the tune of $40! And I just went in to 'see' if they had Kraft paper! ha!!

No comments: