Thursday, March 20, 2008

family get together...

from 2 peas: How often do you and your families try to get everyone together?

Well, with my family in Houston, and my sisters not having anything to do with each other, THAT's not going to happen. But I try to find any excuse to head down there, and meet them seperately. Don't get me wrong, I'm pretty much estranged from the one sister, but we haven't cut each other off...yet.. came close. Next week, I'm heading down there! with a stop at Hobby Lobby, of course!! I would love to be able to do it at least once a year.

DH's family, we all usually get together for the holidays. But this year, his parents have already let us all know that they will not be here, they'll be in AZ.

Soooooo, perhaps DD's wedding will be the opportunity for that this year...except the estranged sister. But with dd and her sweetie stationed in Pensacola..and ds starting out in the force...guess dh and I are going to have to split Thanksgiving and Christmas between FL and CA.

waaahhhh...crying smilie...
I guess that is all part of the growing up part, ain't it.
but the next phase, will make it all worth it, GRANDBABIES!!!

1 comment:

Lida said...

Oh yes, wait till you get grandbabies and is all worth it!!! Have fun at HL!