Friday, March 28, 2008

HL and other planned visits...

Sis took the day off today, after taking her dd to the dr's we are going scrap store hopping. Our two stops, Scrapbook Village and By Design Scrapbook Boutique...
I'll give ya'll 'reviews' tomorrow.

Yesterday was Hobby Lobby, we don't have one near me in CA,...Its like a Michaels..but what great sales, half off paper packs, stamps, stickers...
I went a li'l nuts. They have Basic Gray and Cosmo Cricket...but did not find the new releases of Love Elsie. A li'l disappointed. But still spent a small bundle.
Got wedding stuff also.

And dinner was at Pappacitos...very yummy...can't tell you how much I miss Chile con Queso (how many calories in that?)...but very loud atmosphere, don't plan intimate conversations there and a bit pricey.

well, off to do my workout video...gotta work off dinner!!

Anyone else disappointed by Celebrity Apprentice, oh well, its all good, though I don't like Piers...I like his charity!! Don't get me wrong, I dislike Omorosa more than Piers. Between the two, I'd choose to have Piers for a house guest.!!

2 comments:

Benita said...

I was very disappointed in the Celebrity Apprentice! I still can't believe that Trace didn't win :( Bad Trump.....BAD! LOL But I will agree with you about Omarosa.....I can't stand her & couldn't believe that she was even on the show to begin with! How the heck is she a celebrity???

I'm hoping to go to HL tomorrow on my way to take our dd to her friend's house & I'm so glad that they're having a great sale this week :) Enjoy your new goodies & have a great weekend!

toners said...

I was surprised too that Piers won, but I do have great respect for the charity that he chose. Did you see right at the end after Trump anounced the decision and all the celebs came up on the stage - Omarosa was taking photos!