Wednesday, March 12, 2008

I've been tagged!


Here are the rules:


Link to your tagger and post these rules on your blog.
Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

Tagged by JP from 'of cats and cardstocks'


Here are my 7 random/weird facts:

1) I will not refill and drink a used bottle of water, even if I am the only person to drink from it. I simply find that disgusting.

2) Gone with the Wind was the first novel I had ever read. When I was 14 years old, my dad told me I watched too much tv and gave that novel to me. Scarlett O'Hara is still my favorite..I am so glad dd has dark hair and green eyes!!

3) Anne Boleyn was executed on my birthday, May 19th...a few years before, but the same day...and again, Anne of a Thousand Days is another favorite book.

4) I have been to 2 Queen concerts, as a teenager I went to several concerts, even Elvis Costello when he first came out and was 'punk'...oh and the first AC/DC tour, when they still had Bonn Scott, when they opened for Aerosmith (Aerosmith by the way, SUCKED!! it was soooo obvious they were high.. AC/DC completely stole that show)

5) When studying accounting in high school, I HATED it!! My bf Michelle, can tell you stories of me throwing the book down the stairs. How funny that 1) I 'aced' it in college and 2) I am doing it for a living.

6) As a young woman, I studied Chinese Kenpo. even got up to 'purple' belt before becoming pregnant with ds and eventually gave it up. I had a roundhouse kick that was pretty darn good.

7) I've always been interested in photography, even when it was the type with old fashioned film and trays of chemicals...still wish I had learned it that way, though I LOVE my little digital camera.

So, I can't link, and I'll find 7 to tag. Well, I can't link, but I went on the following blogs..Stephanie, debwisker, MissM, Katherine, Dianne, Gabrielle, and Jill

Hope they haven't been 'hit' yet!

3 comments:

Colleen said...

This is a fun list of random facts! I need to do this too because she tagged me as well!

Unknown said...

I filled out my tagged info.

Gabrielle said...

QUEEN! WOOHOO! :)

I was tagged early in the week...here are my answers
http://withthislifeiwilllive.blogspot.com/2008/03/tagged.html