Monday, March 17, 2008

St. Patty's Day


From 2 peas: What are you doing today to celebrate St. Partick's Day?
Well, today is our anniversary...24 years...so not only will I find something green to year..we'll probably do something for our anniversary.

Next year, for our 25th, we are planning to get re-new our vows... we got married 24 years ago at the 'Silver Bells' wedding chapel in Reno, and I want to go back.
Maybe find one of those chapels with 'Elvis'. Would love to have my original matron of honor, Michelle, and best man, Clint with us...but it will be cool, cuz Jason and Cierra can be there, also... well, Jason was there, but not visible. (note the maternity wedding dress)

The crop on Saturday was fun!
worked out very well... got a lot done!

5 comments:

Lynn said...

Yeah! I'm not the only crazy person who got married on St. Patty's Day! I hope you have a wonderful day. I'm going to look for my wedding photos of the 2 time around. Yes... I re-new my vows in the Catholic Church years later. What was I thinking, lol.

Lida said...

That is such a cool idea to get to renew your vows next year, love the pic of you at the Silver Bells chappel you look adorable! Have a great anniversary day!

Heather Bares said...

Happy Anniversary!!!

Sarah Coggins said...

Congrats!! A very happy anniversary to you two. :)

Shell said...

Happy Anniversary to you - that's awesome! We'd always planned to renew our vows on our 15th anniversary in Vegas with Elvis, but it didn't work out. Maybe for our 25th!