Tuesday, December 2, 2008

a slide show of photos




There was a thread on 2 peas, about our fave photographer and how that person has inspired us.

I responded about C's friend Tyler Coleman, and how he makes the mundane look like art. How he inspired me with his photos he took after a trip to San Francisco with dd and a group of friends. He creates art with his perspectives...that before I'd never think of looking at...and trying to capture.

And it got me thinking, about how my own phototaking has changed. So I thought I'd do this slideshow about some of the pics I have taken that I wouldn't have thought of taking before. You know, back when I everything was centered, posed and all.

So, I leave you with a link to pics he took of dd's wedding

Tyler's pics
of dd's wedding

No comments: