Janet over at Cards and Cardstocks posted her Scrapbooking Top 10, so I thought I'd continue the thought:
My must haves for scrapbooking:
1) Elmers Craft Bond Photo Stick ..I love this glue stick, its temporary until it dries, then it sticks. I can buy it in bulk from M's.
2) Cutter Bee scissors, always at hand
3) printed paper, I start with the printed paper then pick cardstock and embellishments
4) Printmaster Gold, my handwriting is very messy (sometimes I can't read it) so all journaling is done on the computer.
5) HP Photosmart A627, print all but a huge bulk of photos at home (like the wedding), can print up to a 5x7
6) Stampin Up's Creamy Caramel ink...most used ink ..the pad is starting to fray
7) BLING, I just love bling, esp Prima's swirls in the topaz color.
8) background stamps, the Stampin Up small ones, usually done in the same color as the cardstock to add a li'l dimension
9) Bazzill Bling...just love that touch of sheen
10) Prima's Essential flowers, I think I've collected every tube.
Wanted for 2009:
Prima's 'The Robin's Nest' Dew Drops
and all kinds of BABY Girl supplies, for my first grandbaby!! (you know I've already been collecting!)