Tuesday, February 17, 2009

New In Town...

I took mom to see that movie yesterday. She really enjoyed it.

Now, go back to Sunday, when I told her I wanted to go see a movie on Monday. She is standing at th back of the couch watching part of "The Barefoot Contessa" on tv...she started to stomp her feet and whine, "I don't want to go to the movies"!

I ask her Monday morning..."so are you going"? "Yeah, whatever, I'll go"

Gotta say, she laughed the whole time. And so did the whole theater. It was funny, and yes, it had 'scrappers'! Too fun. (my picture of the day is the bag of popcorn)

Gotta agree with some comments on 2 peas...no WAY could 3 or 4 people scrap on that teeny tiny table!! and uhu sticks...I've never had luck with uhu sticks actually sticking. And I swear, I saw Prima flowers on the last layout...

Also, our scrap group has been working on a premade Christmas album to donate for a fundraiser at our church. So yesterday, I collected the pages that are ready...just need some finishing touches and we are DONE! Way cool. The gals of our group are so great. Ashley is also planning a fundraiser for the Walk for Life, a crop and a raffle gift, this time, instead of a premade book...we'll create a basket of goodies.

I got a new grandpuppy. DD and Dsil, got her yesterday. Of course, they just went to the SPCA, "to look"....and fell in love. Her name is 'Sadie', but the kids may change it. But Sadie knew who to 'flirt' with...teehee. So, I'm wondering how their first night was. Especially how Colby (my rambunctious grandkitty) feels about the addition. The last dog he met, he chased.!

1 comment:

Sarah Coggins said...

I haven't heard of that movie, but will definitely have to check it out. Sounds good!

How awesome your group at church has made so much progress on that album already! Hope it sells for quite a bit of money.

And congrats on the new grandpuppy! What a cutie. :)