Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Where did the week go?

Well, I didn't get the Sunday I wanted. Dh ended up staying here and inviting a couple of families. It got loud, messy...did I mention loud? But to his credit, he made sure there was nothing I needed to do. They brought their own food and cleaned after. I was soooo looking forward to a quiet day. oh well! One of the guests was a little girl @2yrs old, who only knows one volume...LOUD!! Ds was here and he was exhausted by her (he called her hyper)...I reassured him, you CAN teach your baby 'inside voice and outside voice'. Don't get me wrong, I like our guests, I just wanted a quiet day.

And Monday became a busy run around day also. So no rest for me, except Saturday, I got to scrap.


On the tv is Obama talking about the salary cap for executives taking recovery money. I kind of agree, but I think they need to go further, like politicians cannot take contributions from tax funded companies like Sallie Mae and Freddie Mac.
Oh, and didn't the Congress vote themselves a salary increase, that should be repealed.

A lot of drama at work this week. I don't want to go into the he said, she said; but this is affecting me because my husband wants me to step into a new role in the company. Lets see, I am in accounting because I don't like to work with people. Numbers don't have issues, drama, they just do what they are supposed to do. If there is an error, I can research and fix it. You want to put me in a position where I have to go between 2 departments and customers and fix the problems...hmmmmm.. what part of ARE YOU CRAZY!! don't you understand.


Its like when he wanted me to consider moving to Human Resources (since dil is preggo and not returning to work after the baby is born) I told him, "fine, I can do the work, but my first act is to put up a sign that says "I Ain't Your Momma""
She has had to intervene in squabbles, fix insurance payment issues and one employee asked her to make his dr appt for him...WHA??? NO WAY!!

Oh well, we'll just have to see what happens from here.

I'm still taking pics for P365, but its getting harder...we just don't do something original and interesting every day... Here is what I made for dinner pics just don't do it. welllll, hmmmm....

No comments: