Tuesday, April 14, 2009

blah, blah, blah

(insert whiney smilie) I don't wanna go to work!

Its Tuesday, and I should be getting ready for work instead of on my blog...but I don't wanna.!!

I did get to scrap yesterday, a layout for a Scrap the Men challenge I am participating in ... but that is all! Then I started organizing my space a little...could not find pictures for another 'non postal circle journal' I am participating in...so, sad.

Went to the church to reconcile bank statements (they have Quickbooks, real easy, but for accountability, they want an independent 3rd party to do the reconciliation)

Did I mention that mom has decided to return to Texas?
We'll go down there June 3rd, I'll come home @ the 13th. She wants to be there for summer vacation. She is worried about my 12 yr old niece being home alone. BUT there are 2 teenagers, 12 and 16...so, all I can say is...my mom will come back to CA. 2 teen girls? oh yeah, she'll be back!

1 comment:

Angie Moses said...

lol...loving the cat taking a bath!